Winter has come

The temperature is not supposed to go above -2 today....it's no wonder my leg is frozen stiff. Actually...there's a slight improvement, but it's still not good. Yesterday was a crazy day, today will be a crazy day. All of my days are crazy...but I'm getting things done. Today requires another trip into Vancouver...ugh....to meet with the accountant I deal with and a new client....I always go into a panic attack when I meet with new people/clients....it's a weird thing and very uncomfortable when you want to escape because you feel like you're going to pass out and your heart beat is coming through your nose. So all of this means I won't get a workout in, but that's probably a very good idea given the situation with "the leg". *whine*.....I just want to stay home....I'm tired...can you tell? My house is decorated though...and it's a comfy and cozy decorated feeling. I love Christmas....really I do! I get myself so dang busy that I don't know which way I'm going, but....I do love the season and all of it's preparation, colors, scents and food! And with that.....it's time to get the little ones out of their warm flannel sheets.

Comments

Popular Posts