Stomach upset and stolen wreaths

I have been feeling verrry yucky since about 6 p.m. yesterday, so much so in fact that I was up around 3:30 a.m. tossing and turning and comforting a "spot" in my tummy. I had tried these new "shrimp nest" thingy's from Costco yesterday....*barf*...well I shouldn't say that cuz they were good but they were awfully greasy.....which made me begin to think that I had gallbladder issues and was next on the scalpel list. Today it's been a day of well, if I may be so blunt....gurling and maajjjjooor gas! Still not a 100% but I did make it to the gym today.

Speaking of the gym...can I just begin to tell you how easy it is to say, "ah crap, I feel the shits...I'll go tomorrow". But I went...because for about an hour or two, I didn't think my insides were going to escape me...and I'm glad I did. I'll go again tomorrow...insides permitting....

Teddy continues to grow something that resembles a beard. Aleks continues to leave dirty laundry around the house and Krystina continues to be obsessed with Club Penguin. Grandpa's doing alright and even have the energy to fold laundry today....after 13 hours of sleep!

I mentioned the bad night of sleep?....I should've just gotten up and come here....I don't know what was going on....sometimes I think I'm losing my mind, as I seriously thought I was hearing voices last night....I definitely heard the stupid dogs next door at 4 a.m. but I was sure I heard someone yell out my name...perhaps it was the "wreath stalker"!...I know her personally...a bit of a crazy lady....but she always makes me laugh...sometimes too hard!

On that note....gotta finish up a clients stuff tomorrow, so that I can possibly go for a "beer lunch" on Friday and spend my weekend hauling Christmas decorations out of the attic and placing them stratigically and beautifully around the house (and forgive me if I spelled "stratigically" incorrectly...the hubs says that's the way).

And so to end this off....while many of your favorite vehicles and second halves, sit out in the cold tonight (and it will be a cold one here).....take comfort knowing that the "Stang" is in a heated, insulted and freshly painted garage....with a warming blanket upon her. *Sheesh*.

Finally....I'm on the "M's"....(Christmas cards).

Forgot to mention.....I have no idea what's happening to my side bar and "Twitter"...haven't Twittered in ages....just can't keep up....no idea who all those people are?!?! And if you can't see them.....I really have lost my marbles!

Comments

Deanna said…
so we were driving along your street... going to pick up the nephew... when i pulled over.. jumped out of the mazda5 and said to the sis... L will howl when she sees this....!

that is when I know that I coming back into myself.... random acts of craziness.
Fen said…
Why is your pretty Mustang in an insulted garage? Hahaha!
ha ha...you guys are hilarious!!

Erik...I question the very same thing!

Popular Posts