Where am I right now???,,,,,,,

....where else....at home!!!

And you know what?!?! I'm liking it!! I've heard from those that matter and I'm here with those that matter the most! And you know what???....they're happy to be home and so then, so am I! We're together, we're healthy and we're content and happy....and that makes me smile.

I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing and whoever you're with (just make sure you're not "doing something dirty"....and even if you are...make sure it's with your love)....I hope for contentment, love, happiness and peacefulness...and of course all that is good. I pray for prosperity and stillness in your heart...I pray that you all know how much you are loved.

On another note....I pray for a good night's sleep... for me....because the good Lord knows I could use it!!!

Happy New 2010 year to you all....love you all....and may there be enough home-made jam for you all this year too!!

Comments

Popular Posts