So much for this huge dumping of snow we're supposed to get....

....it's raining, in this neck of the woods!

So today held another phone call at just before 2 a.m. He's constipated and wants me to "handle it". Hmmm....I don't think so. But I did rush out at 9 a.m. to get some prune juice, flax bars, Metamucil and flax chips....now I'll get calls at 3 a.m. telling me he's got "the runs"!

Christmas is 11 days away and I need to finish things up...I'm panicking...which would explain the night sweats at 4 a.m....or perhaps that's "early menopause" hitting this poor soul!? Continuing with hauntings, nightmares and....night panics. I should just get up when those happen...which I would...except that I'm so dang tired...not to mention the heat is programmed to drop in the house, during "those" hours....so I'd rather stay in bed and be a "heat leech".

Teddy got his braces off today...and like any loving mother...I choked up when I first saw him...yup...couldn't even say to the nurse..."we'll see you later this afternoon". Beautiful teeth! Gorgeous son! Even he's pleased with the result...how could I tell? Perhaps the constant staring in the mirror might answer that one. But he does....he/they look great!

From this.....



To....this....



And with that...I'm trying to get the younger ones to bed...of course it's always... "one sec"...okay, children...get your rears into bed...NOW!

And now for a totally different topic.....

Tony says to me tonight...."what do you think about investing in a bachelor suite and getting your dad to live in it?" Well my initial response was of shock "how could you even suggest?" and "no way" and even "he can't take care of himself"....but then again....hmmmmm.....I don't know....but it is a thought. You know I'd still provide meals and cleaning and the such....and it would be an "investment"....and it would give "us" back to "us"....but would the guilt kill me in the meantime? Something to ponder.

Comments

Deanna said…
HOLY SHOE-MOLY..... YOU HAVE HAVE YOUNG TONY ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!
You think so? I don't think so. I always thought he looked like me....but I guess not...but it's better for Teddy to look like Tony, than for Teddy to look like me, because....well, I am a girl!...last time I checked!

Popular Posts