We're here!

Merry Christmas to one and all...may you all be blessed and full of riches (not necessarily "materialistic")....may you love and be loved...may you have health and happiness and contentment now and in the new year....may you know how much you are loved and appreciated!



Well, I've got to this point...yes, I see that it's almost 1:30 but....I had a busy day...personally, I'd like to be able to stay up the entire night and feel as though I could but...I probably shouldn't.

The presents are strategically placed, cookies have been munched, milk has been drunk (which is how I'm feeling right now...yup...lots of "back-spacing" going on...I'm free to admit), kids are asleep and I'm soooooo looking forward to tomorrow.

A wonderful evening was had with my sister-in-law and especially my sister...my bil presented her with a beautiful plaque from the both of us, from her triumph in Boston....it was truly a memorable experience...not only for her...but for me too!! Good memories all around!

Dinner was crazy!

Perogies (sauerkraut AND cheese and potato)
Pickles and tomatoes and such
Cabbage Rolls
Salad
Ham
Turkey
Rice
Mashed Potatoes
Asparagus
Brocollini
Brussel Sprouts
Carrots
Cranberry Sauce
Gravy

Not to mention the appi's and then the desert....

I'm so undeniably done....

Personally...if Santa comes at around 2 p.m. ....I'd be perfectly fine with that!

Comments

Popular Posts