Frustrations upon frustrations...along with a measureable amount of pain

So I carry on with life as I usually do...brake neck speed (sp?)....nothing unusual, no hikes or marathon's thrown in there for good measure and yet what happens?????

Saturday night I'm fast asleep...I guess I must've flipped over to my back and wanting to straight out my legs....I awake in agonizing, gut wrenching, like I want to throw up....pain....in my knee...the one I had repaired three years ago. I adjust.

The next day (and until present)....I can't straighten the damn thing and if I try...I want to hurl...or pass out...in pain. So I finally go to the doctor today and now hold a prescription for pain/anti-inflammatory pills...."rest", "ice" and "meds". Ugh! Why me? Is there no mercy on me and my darn knees?!?

So the husband says to me today..."you know the sink I was going to get you for Christmas? I've decided I'm going to put money towards a walker." Let's just say he's sleeping on the couch tonight! ;o)

Comments

Fen said…
Okay, you know what I'm going to say but I'm going to say it anyway. Weren't your knees feeling good when you were on the Kyani?

Sorry your feeling so run down right now but at least you've still got your sense of humor or is that Tony who's got the sense of humor right now? Maybe he should get you the Granny in wheelchair slot racing set (did that make sense?).
Hey Erik....actually you're right...I knew you'd say something...and that's okay....because you're right. Except for the fact that my knees are so frail as of late and I obviously did something weird to it, but....we're all good again today!

And ha ha ha....I'll make sure I mention that to him!

Popular Posts