Gone so long

Wow....I can't believe it's been so long already.

So how was Christmas for you?

A couple of days before Christmas Eve I was about ready to breakdown and have a "melt down"...but I didn't. As I always do...I got through it. Yes, I realize that I throw half this crap on myself...it's who I am....and I know I'm going to get through it. But dang it...you should've been here...present wrapped, cards made, house decorated, Santa visited, baking baked....dinner on its way. And good grief there was wayyyyy too much food....way too much. But it was a great evening (I think) and everyone enjoyed themselves (I think). Too much booze though...maybe not.

I am glad though, that as much as I love this season...it's over. The hubs is home this week and for that I'm forever grateful and enjoying him and our time together....even if "his" time is spent mostly on "the Stang". I just sleep better when he's home...and on that note...we've definitely been playing it lazy. Well, that's about to end as I have to head out to a clients' tomorrow....

I've gotten the itch to get back to photography again...major....I've neglected it for some time now and there's no denying that it is a passion of mine.

Oh and so what'd you get for Christmas? I got a kitchen sink! A beautiful, brown, stone kitchen sink....and a beautiful necklace. I asked for the sink...but not the necklace. The kids were spoiled (as always) but the two older ones actually pitched in for their gifts....the dog....got leftovers....better than a diamond (in dog terms).

The knee's been great.

Big changes are gonna happen come January 1st...resolutions made, to be worked on, to be kept....43 is coming around this year....time to make some drastic changes.

What are you hoping for?

Comments

Popular Posts