Wu-Tangtini

Before we get into the whole "Boston" story, cuz I've just been too wiped to write about it quite yet.....

The hubs took me out for dinner tonight...well, I sort of made him...sort of. Hey, it was our 17th anniversary...it's the least he could do for having me put up with his family for this long...right?! ;o)

Anyways....yummy food...great drink! A combination of Smirnoff Vodka, white cranberry juice, Soho Lychee Liquor and a garnish of starfruit.

17 years.....and to think I thought it was 18 years...good thing he set me straight.

Comments

Fen said…
I've got it pretty easy, I just remember how old Grady is and that's how long we've been married! But congrats on 17 years, that is impressive in this day and age!
Isn't that the truth Erik! And to think that I still really "like" the guy!

Popular Posts