3 hours to go

It's just about midnight here and I just finished a game of Bejeweled. Everything is done...cooking, cleaning, paperwork, ironing...hell, I remembered at 5:30 tonight that we were running very low on toilet paper....got that too! I'm all packed and I even have my passport. I just hope my luggage isn't too heavy!? It's going to be a long night and I could very easily crash right about now. My sister should be here by 3 and then we're to be checking in at the airport at 4:30. Our flight leaves for Seattle at 6:30 and leaves Seattle again at 8:50. We should be in Boston at 2:30 (our time), 5:30 their time. Krystina's having a real hard time with me going...so much so in fact, that she's still awake! So are the boys though...they're determined to see me off. Tony's boss gave me a call this evening and has invited my sister and I to join he and his daughter for a pasta dinner on Sunday night. Oh, I didn't tell you? His daughter is running at the same as my sister is. They're arriving a couple of hours after us and leaving a day earlier but it'll be nice to say hi and share a bowl of noodles together!

Apparently there are 30,000 runners in this marathon and 3,000 are coming from BC/Canada?...I can't remember which, but still....that's a lot of maple leaf's pounding the pavement.

Oh wow...the yawns are a happening. It's going to be a very, very long night.

See you when I get back!

Comments

Fen said…
I hope you have a great time and that the flight isn't bouncy or scary for you. Boston is a great city so long as you don't try to drive too much there, the roads are filled with crazy crazies!

Have fun and keep blogging while you're there, if you can.

I'm going to get a couple of bottles of the juice sent up to you while you're gone, one for you and one for your Fil as I think it might really help him out.

Popular Posts