Going a new route

So I just found out that I can now post to my blog via e-mail.  I know….it’s probably something you’ve known about for years…well at least technology eventually catches up with me too!?!

 

It’s been crazy as ever and today was of course, no exception.  I think I’m all set with getting my things in order for the trip, well except for packing of course.  Here’s my initial “check list”:

 

Suitcase – check

New walking shoes – check

4GB camera card – check

Travel insurance (premium) – check

Current visa – check

Activated visa card – check

US cash – check

US traveler’s checks – check

Guide to Boston (well, it’s my sisters) – check

Luggage lock (airport friendly) – check

Gift for birthday party Krystina will be attending while I’m away – check

Food/Meals for the family to eat so no one starves – not yet

Work all caught up to date – not yet

Refilled prescription for bp meds – check

Raised blood pressure – check

List of daily routine so that no one’s left in a panic – not yet

 

Hopefully I’ll get all the easter decorations put away before I go….I really want nothing more than to come up to a clean home….lmao…what are the chances of that?!?!

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts