No stopping time

So apparently I'm supposed to pack my bag tomorrow and head on a jet plane?! How the heck did I get roped into doing that?! Seriously...I just don't "do" planes! But then again, that's what I said about the "Gondola" and I went on that as well. But um yeah...planes?...now there's progress.

I actually managed to get through another client's work today...yay! All I have to do is list my analysis for the accountant...and explain why we over-stated their income by about $73,000 last year...um yeah, I think I'll write that e-mail around midnight tomorrow...right before my sister picks me up!

Then I'm free to do some cooking, pick up a white, collared, dress shirt for Al's band trip next week...some laundry for the old guy and then of course....some packing. I've done an itinerary and schedule for everyone and made a nice long list of "numbers to call". Krystina is already having "separation anxiety" and I'm feeling for her.

I just hope they remember to feed her.

Comments

Deanna said…
see...... if I hadn't of tricked you into the gondola... there is no way you would have been tricked onto a plane.....safe journeys to you and the sis!

Popular Posts