Nothing to write home about

I realized after I wrote second last post....it sounds like I did more drinking the supporting, while in Boston?! Truly, NOT the case!!! I was at the finish line! She just came around the wrong way! Okay...that's between my sister, my bil and I.

Can I just say "chaotic"?! It's done. I'm done. Deadlines have been met. That in no way means I can "relax"....can you imagine? me? relax? Yeah...that's what I thought.

My dad and my uncle went out today...they were gone for the better part of the day. My uncle's pretty cool actually....except he keeps smacking his forehead and says "Jesus Maria" (in Slovak of course)....he's a very emotional guy....I think leaving will be tough for him...and my dad...so I'll stay home. But yeah...they went out, did the town and brought home groceries....lots and lots of groceries. On one of the busiest days of the year....they pile me up with groceries....everything from fruit to bread, cookies and cake to pop (something I rarely buy), toilet paper to chickens (dead...of course), to whipping cream and coffee. What to do about the dead birds?

Still having an exasperating time communicating with him....I can understand the language 99.9%, but when it comes time to speaking it....I swear I break out into a sweat and hyperventilate.

They'll be taking it easier tomorrow...besides, we're starting round two of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the Canucks are playing against the Bruins...big game!

I'm thinking I'm going to dig up my garden tomorrow.

Insanity at it's best!

Comments

Popular Posts