Minimal

I don't have a hell of a lot to say tonight...feeling kinda "eh"...tired, grumpy, hungry...gee...it almost sounds like I smoked some pot....nada!...those were the old, old, old days!

Speaking of which...I sent Teddy's teacher an e-mail today, ended up sending it to the wrong teacher, at the wrong school....ended up at the school I graduated from. They told me that there was no-one by "that" name at that school...I told them thanks...and that I graduated from "that" school....24 years ago!!! How depressing!?!?!

Working out every day. Trying to save money...every day. Gained a pound...ugh!

Two weeks folks! Clam chowder...here I come...but not before I cook up a storm, get the house in order, write a schedule for these people and make sure there's new sheets for my uncle's arrival....not to mention that my fil is stable and in order.

So yeah...I have an awful lot of glue and paint on my hands....which has nothing to do with anything except....I told you I didn't have a hell of a lot to say.

See you tomorrow.

Comments

Fen said…
Your trip prep sounds like more work than staying home! Your family had better know just how good you are to them!

Popular Posts