Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone! Hope the bunny is a good one....if not to your kids, then more importantly...to you! ;o)

Life's been clicking by, so much to do, so little time to do it. I have 5 days before I leave for Boston and so much to accomplish. Not sure why I'm stressing about it, because I know it'll get done...it always does. I'm looking forward to the break, a bit of a change and maybe the kids will miss me...just a little?!

I made a yummy dinner last night of salmon and some really nice garlic and pepper encrusted chicken breasts from Costco that I threw on the bbq. For $16 I got 5 really nicely sized (bone-in) breasts that had a most delic flavor!

I also had a client come by yesterday (yup....even on Good Friday...I get no rest) and I ended up having to slap him around a bit, I think he finally "gets it". lol...he was confused on a GST issue.

Anyways....just got a call, have to take my fil to the clinic...something about a sore ear...the fun never stops.

Comments

Popular Posts