No need to delete me....

....I am still alive and...here. Life's been out of sorts as of late....gee, it seems I write stuff like that frequently?!?!.....but it's true. Have I thought about giving up the blogging...well, maybe not "giving it up"...just taking a break from it. I've been dealing with my emotions.....frustrations with my dad....frustrations and near tears with my fil.....appointments....clients....Revenue Canada....death....farting dog....dying van....it never ends.

Yes, tax season is over.....per se...now I'm just trying to come back to the surface. The van is literally...dying and we're wondering if it's better to dump $5,000 into it for a.....new water pump, new tires, new brakes, new head gasket...blah blah blah....or do we just get a "newer" vehicle?!?! I spent the day with my fil...joy....he's getting a new bottom denture and can't stand where he's living now. Teddy starts his job tomorrow and I've been all over the city looking for a pair of black, polyester pants...that fit....and black socks...thankfully, he had shoes....he'll get a shirt and a hat from work...yay. I just finished cutting his hair....oh the lengths I go. The dog continues to let 'em rip...and I continue in my search for the perfect "Flex". Al's sick and stayed home today....I've been having chest issues and no...I'm not talking "boobage". Last week I tried tuna sashimi for the first time and now....it's all I can think about.

And now....I think I'll go and rot on the couch for a bit...until it's time to have a very unrestful night in bed....tossing and turning.

But life is good....cuz we're alive.

Comments

Popular Posts