??????

I know I haven't been around much...just busy..trying to get my garden going and my head above water....and I've managed to keep breathing. But alas....a new twist to my never ending saga.....

I've had an issue with a persistent cough and mucus (tmi) issues for a while now...actually probably about a year or so....but in the last month it's gotten worse. I thought it could still be the bp meds...or allergies. Well anyways....it's gotten to the point where I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else...something that needs to be attended to....especially since my lungs were getting kinda sore, my voice hoarse and the cough worse. So I went to the doctor. He sent me for chest and sinus x-rays and put me on an inhaler....that was on Friday. It was a long weekend and I got a call first thing today....I've been with this doctor since I was 13...that's 30 years....he's only ever called me twice before....when I tested positive for mono and when I had a lump in my boob...at 16.

I'm heading into his office tomorrow at 12:15...to say that I'm a "little" bit nervous is to say the least...I'm 43 now....we're not playing around....so if you're kind enough to send some good vibes, say a prayer, bow down to Krishna...whatever is your "kick"....it would surely be appreciated....because really....I/we don't need any bad news!

Comments

Poppy's Mom said…
Sending good vibes!. It will be all good. Keep us posted.
P.

Popular Posts