And how was your "Mother's Day"?...

...mine was fantabulous!...thanks for asking!

I went to bed early the night before, I woke up early today (cuz I knew the hubs would wake me with his snoring....actually it was the birds)....rotted there until 9 a.m. Then the hubs proceeded to make breakfast, I had a client drop some paperwork off and I picked up the girl from a sleepover...only to begin "gardening" at 10:45 a.m.....to finish at 3:00 p.m. and proceed to slice my index finger...badly...on a root...I was trying to pull out. The eldest made me lunch. The middle child brought me a glass of wine and some cheese at around 2 p.m. and I enjoyed a wonderful bbq of hamburgers and hot dogs as well as a bottle of "J Lohr"...with dinner. I brushed the dog, dug the garden, enjoyed the sun... totally "no" computer. I also got a nice new "gardening set"...and wonderful, wonderful cards....they're all wonderful but....it's the one that Teddy hand made that sends me to the moon....but Al...he sweat bullets out there in the garden today....I have a wonderful family that loves me....I'm so very grateful and....love them even more!

Now to get another bandage.

Comments

Popular Posts