The news....

....is good...I guess.

I don't think I've ever been more nervous in the doctor's office in my entire life....and I ended up waiting 45 minutes, which didn't add anything positive!

So the doctor comes in and asks how I'm feeling....and then tells me "well, I've gotten the results of your x-rays and sure enough....you're sinuses infected....as well, there is a cyst in one of the cavities." "Really???....but I don't have any pain?!?!....I mean I've noticed a difference in the quantity and quality of my excretions but.....usually I get terrible pain in my head/face/teeth". "Well, here's the report...you can read it yourself."

*WHEW*....to say the least!!! You can only imagine what was going through my brain...what with a persistent cough and gribblies...remember....this is how my dad's "Lymphoma" started. Of course there were other things popping through my brain....spots on the lungs...enlarged heart....my brain works overtime!!

So now I've spent $122.00 on antibiotics (that are already making my stomach cramp and me lovin' the toilet...tmi...I know)....I've got oral and nasal....Tony's not happy about that...but I think he was a little nervous as well....as he was totally "thrilled" that it wasn't anything more serious....20 years and the guy still cares....gotta love him!!

On a different note....I'm going to a funeral tomorrow....a colleague of 15 years passed away....a major inspiration and wonderful man/father/husband....64 and gone.....I learned so much from him. I just hope the stomach doesn't do any hurls....

Comments

Deanna said…
Good to hear... so it's a safe bet that the doc didn't take your blood pressure after the 45 minute wait.
Fen said…
I'm going with the ostrich approach to healthcare, I don't need any medical aid if I just ignore the symptoms long enough.

Glad you're not as sick as you thought you might be. Oh and by the way, one word for better health, Kyani. I don't do the business anymore but I've not stopped taking the products.

Popular Posts