Cuz life is just like that.....

Two doctor's appointments today...all I can say is "thank goodness he was in a decent mood"! After yesterday I was dreading the worst....but I think he realized that he was being unreasonable. I'm keeping my head above water, as far as work goes.

Krystina's good.
Al's healthy again.
Ted's working....yes...you heard right....at this very moment he's working at iHop with one of their assigned shirts and hats...I'm sure that must've gone over well?!?!
Tony's good...over a cold and building a fence to ward off the ugliness of the "farm house" next door.
My dad's in bed...as he always is by 9 p.m......won't go there tonight.

Life is always complicated....I don't sleep well....and my days are filled with chest congestion... I have a doctor's appointment on Friday...at first I thought it was a side affect of the high blood pressure medication.....it feels more like asthma or something...whatever the case...I'm finally going to get it looked at.

Still deciding on what to do with the whole car situation....obviously it would be cheaper to just repair the van....just not sure if it's worth it....so many decisions.

The kids are fighting...again...I mean the two youngest....cuz the one I thought would give me a headache is at work!!!!! Okay...I'm leaving the noisy ones and heading off to pick up the so called "tax payer"!

Comments

Popular Posts