How much should I charge for rent?

So tomorrow the eldest is going to a second "meeting/interview" at the local iHop. Why would he be called back, if he was going to be told that he didn't get the job. So we're figuring it's a done deal...considering a couple of classmates put in a totally good word for him....let's just hope that he doesn't get bored on the first shift and end up quitting...I mean seriously...he'll be cleaning dishes after alot of disgusting eaters....that's not to say that everyone is, but seriously.....have you seen what people leave behind?!?!?

In other news....I'm teetering between getting my van repaired (a pricey idea) or buying or leasing a new vehicle...more precisely a Ford Flexx....I took a look at the Dodge Nitro, but it only holds 5 and well....if we all go and we want to go in some assembly of comfort....it's gotta be a 6 or 7 seater. I have my eye on a charcoal grey (not silver) one....no leather, no sunroofs....fairly basic....4 wheels is good though.

Comments

Popular Posts