It's a good thing.....

....I'm sitting on a towel. The 8 mosquito bites I have on my rear were driving me insane today...there's no way I'm going to get bit through the patio chair AND the towel. But then again...knowing my luck.

Oh it's still sooo stinking hot. The van measured 41 at one point today (112) but it was a steady 38 (106). Everything in the house is hot. The kitchen chairs, the water tap, the couch, the cork screw (you knew I was going there, didn't you?)....it's just plain and simply gross! We're so used to "cool" temps and rain that when we get a hot spell that lasts more than a day....the whole place starts to shut down. But seriously...It's 10 p.m. and it's still 29 outside (88). The dog's dying, the pond is drying, I need to get out to the video store...it's where it's coolest.

The good thing about these insanely temperatures is...they even got Tony into the pool tonight....clothes and shoes and all....it was quite humorous as he basically through himself in...very unlike himself....very fun!

Anyways...better go water my plants.

FYI...Krystina putting a Ziploc baggie full of ice cubes down her top....and not even flinching....it's that hot.

Comments

Popular Posts