Birthday, Kyani, Sausage and my Mailbox

So it's Tony's birthday today...46 and counting. This is the first year in 20 years that I've been able to surprise him!! He got himself a beautiful 23" HD monitor...I haven't seen him since the ice cream cake...which was at 7:00 pm...it's now 9:30.

My dad went around the block with Al. A man working on the gardening of a house that recently sold said "hello"...and then said "oh, you have problems with your leg?". He then went on and on about how he had problems with his leg as well, until he started taking this certain supplement...Aleks picked up on it right away and asked, "was it "Kyani"?" And it most certainly was!! I kidd you not folks... I just have to get the approval for the "grapefruit seed extract" (my dad is taking medication that disallows him eating grapefruits)...and he's off and rolling. Too cool!!!

When I went to get the mail today at noon...I found a special surprise. It wasn't live (thank goodness) but it was mighty big and limp!! A complete coil of the yummiest smelling "sausage"....it wasn't until 5 p.m. that I figured out who dropped it off. Trust me...many thoughts were going through my brain! Including "poisoning". But alas...all is good and the sausage is now safe and stiff in the fridge!

Comments

Fen said…
Holy smokes! That's crazy and awesome about the Kyani connection. And, checking the tiny fine print on the bottle, its a grape seed extract and a grapeskin extract, shouldn't be any issues with your dad's meds but probably a good idea to run by his doc nonetheless.

And I'm jealous of Tony's new monitor!

Hope the sausage is as awesome as it smells! I miss the great sausage I used to get in South Africa, they know how to make 'em!

Popular Posts