It's been a long and busy weekend....

...not to mention "stinking hot"!

Gardening, planting, bbq'ing, paperwork, visiting, laundry, cuddling...it just didn't end this weekend.

Krystina is adjusting to her new "addition" and while her speech was the "worst for wear" today...she's eating "regular" food and tonight...will be the fourth night she will go to bed without her thumb, since her "existence" (and I say that because I have an ultrasound picture of her sucking her thumb!)....hopefully it'll be out second night of me not sleeping with her!

The weather was incredibly warm, until today...so I totally enjoyed the cool breeze and cloudy skies...tomorrow may be another story, although I hear we're in for a bit of a summer storm...gotta love those!

I rented "The Changeling" today...not that I'll be able to watch it. Seems like the old version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" have won over my desires. Oh wait...it's over now...apparently I am "allowed" to watch my show now.

Tomorrow is another work day, another summer school day, another "boring day" (for the girl)...another gym day for me too.

Very happy with the progress made around the house/garden this weekend...it seems as though I'm at a happy medium right now, as far as work/house/family goes...

And now...I'm off to veg.

Comments

Popular Posts