In Point Form

It was stinking...stinking hot today.

Krystina is adjusting quite well....it's been a week and one day since she's sucked her thumb.

Aleks heads off to camp for an entire week tomorrow....we have to be up at 5:00 a.m.

I haven't had much to say.

Actually I think I'm slightly depressed.

Yes...I'm trying to snap out of it.

I've had a headache for 3 days now.

Teddy has hair on his chest.

I skinned my knuckle shredding cheese.

The dog is not happy about this "stinking hot" weather.

I go for my physical next Friday.

I've been busier than ever.

It went up to 35 degrees today (that's an even 100).

Found out a guy we knew died from alcohol poisoning two days ago...he was 50.

Teddy's half through summer school.

And as "back talky" as ever.

Did I mention it's hot here?

5:00 a.m start tomorrow....I'm done....if I can cool off.

Comments

Popular Posts