So much going on

There's a certain time in the morning that just feels so comforting....  yeah...it's the 4:30-6:00 time when the birds are chirping and I lay in bed listening to them while they piss me off because they're keeping me up..I love that time because it's just me, myself and the birds.

Then there's that time when, if I go out with friends I can come home and it's just me coming to "my home"....there are those times that I come later than "his bedtime" and I feel as though I'm coming home to my parents' home....*sigh*...I with I could just be left to be my own grown up.

On a different note...I have stubble!! Yay me...and it's on my head only...at this point...even better!

I had a fabulous night...my meringue cookies didn't work but...I won at bowling and enjoyed pizza with friends.

The whole is family is home again and I'm heading off to work tomorrow.

Still no word on my radiation treatments....will definitely be this week or at the latest next Monday.

When do you stop worrying about getting cancer again?  Does it ever really leave?  They say that I would be "cancer free" in 10 years!!  I just want to be here for my kids...I have three graduations, weddings and grand children to witness.....I have half my life to live...and that includes the gondola again!  Let's throw in a horseback ride...or two....and maybe even a Corvette.

Oh it was good to get out tonight and have fun...I've been doing that more so lately....my weary soul needs that.

Comments

Popular Posts