Didn't get it

So I went for my Herceptin treatment yesterday....that went fine.  As I suspected though my oncologist wanted me to have another transfusion....so he sent me for blood work again to see if there was any improvement...and there was "marginally".  Still well below "normal" things were creeping up and so it was my decision as to whether or not I wanted the transfusion....I said "no".  But then I mentioned that radiation was coming up (to the nurse) and she thought it would be a really good idea to give me a requistion and if I wasn't up to par by Monday...I should go for yet another blood test.  So I may still get that bag of blood.

As far as radiation goes...I'm all marked up and ready to go....just waiting for my turn....ugh, I hate the medical system here!

I really would like for my energy to come back, for radiation to be over and for me to finally be able to lose these extra pounds!!

Oh and in addition....I'll be taking "Tamoxifen" for the next five years...oh yay...menopause here I come.  The fun just keeps going!!



Comments

Popular Posts