A Decision to Make....Made

So on Monday I was handed a ZipLoc baggie with some meds...*oh...what the heck are these?*  Well they turned out to be "Tamoxifen"  yay me!  After dealing with the doctor's/nurses etc.....it was decided that I could start these meds at my own accordance...now...and deal with the side affects during radiation or...after...and have a reprieve. Guess which one I chose...well, since I already took a pill yesterday....I might as well keep going with *killing my chance to every have another baby* again....not that I was planning on it or anything!  So I will begin with the "estrogen blockin" meds *that I will have to take for the next five years* tomorrow...I just hope I don't end up killing anyone while my body adjusts.....

It's a good thing I really love my husband.

Comments

Popular Posts