Graduation and $$

So the eldest is graduating....*sigh*...I still remember pushing the sucker out!...and him driving the car backwards at 18 months (never mind)...and him smacking his mouth on the edge of our kitchen table....and him projectile pooping on his first doctor...and not sleeping for 4 months....and winning his first TKD tournament....and...well enough said...my boy is graduating.

$105.00 for his grad dinner/dance ticket!!!  And the I came to the realization that it's May 10th and his graduation dinner/dance is on the 28th...he needs a suit/tux!!!  And I just know that radiation will start any day and suck the life out of me and I won't be able to go and pick a suit/tux with him...which is why we're going this Friday.  And my boy and his buds already have a limo arranged and I'll get to watch him cross the podium on June 23rd!

And really....I'm far too young to have a young man, taller than myself, graduating...now...but then the hot flashes do say otherwise.

Comments

Popular Posts