In a Fog

There's so much goin on in my brain.....I've been feeling a little blah....most grateful...a little depressed...comfortable. Quite frankly....a mixed up bunch of stuff.

Missing my Al.
Looking forward to getting back to "me and just MY family", except that part of my family will be missing.
So fricken busy, it's not even funny.
I do have a few days booked with the girl next week...just her and I...we're gonna take a cruise and stay in a hotel for a couple of nights.
Gonna bring back some cherries.
Gonna dance in my underwear.
Okay...."not".
I'm feeling like I need to be loved.
Maybe a trip will be good.
The bears' are out.
I'm still missing my Al....gonna miss him more.
Thinking about Yoga.
Thinking about my husband....having to go for a physical tomorrow....."oh prepare that might finger".
Whatever....um girls...are ya with me on that one?
Still on antibiotics.
Feeling better?....I don't know...is there a difference between feeling "blah" and feeling "blah"?
I need to go for a horseback ride.
But I might throw out a hip.
Well anyways....those are my thoughts of the moment....
The meds are calling.
Oh btw.....it's strep B...yay...I'll probably get a yeast infection on top....cuz you know...it's the story of my life.

Comments

Deanna said…
Do you wonder if you feel blahish because the constant element of bumping into people has diminished because of summertime?
I find I am quite boring at the moment. Disliking that.

I did run into my bear boyfriends last night, I like them... they haul out their big guns (cameras), and show off their bear photos... they tell me they were were speaking of the devil... and I roll up.

I don't know if it's because our days just run into the next, with a list as long as the day before, and yet the list the day before got completed somehow.

I am just not sure.

Glad to know that the abx are working, even if they leave you with the added annoyance of needing to buy supps & creams.

I have managed to stay on the minocycline. They are brutal with causing dizziness and fatigue. Not sure what creates what... but I have kicked the fatigue factor, but that might just be because I am not doing 20 different things in a day.

I read "these" infertility blogs ... and a HIGH number of the moms claim "they went back to work, because they never wanted to be a SAH-mom". Right... wait until these "little" beings turn into big beings... and see where "working" gets you!

JimmyDean is as I believe getting back together with his GF... so that will include driving to her house ALOT again... as well as dropping him at his various homes that he makes his way into. Of course the BAND home is at the almost top of oxford... and I can't send him with his $3000.00 worth of piano equipment to the band practice house!

I will sip coffee now....but only momentarily....it's probably adding to the cause of chronic yeast we now own!

Popular Posts