I'm quitting the wine!

....I know, I know.....don't need to tell me.

Been struggling with the health issue.....it's all about a persistent cough, major heartburn and thick and sticky saliva...gross...I know. I had one of the worst nights' of sleep last night...which is why I really should be there now, but.....I'm too afraid I'm going to choke on my own spit.

Last night was horrid. I had only a spit of wine and yet, I ended up with only a 2 hour night...tossing and turning....trying to keep down the burning....sweats and cold....wondering what the "f" is wrong with me and wish that my "Tone" would just lay off with the snoring and let me sleep.....no such luck.

Here I am tonight....dead tired....wanting to hit the sack....and yet too afraid I'm going to experience the same night I had last night.

I was pleasantly reminded the other day of my trip to Boston.....damn, that "clam chowder" was good....not to mention the "flying lobster"....love that city.

Do I have major plans for this summer? I'd like to say yes, but the new vehicle is going to take the majority of my pocket book....and as much as I'd love to head down the Oregon coast....I think we're going to keep it "local" and head over to Penticton for a couple of nights in July and Kamloops in August, for a couple of nights. Aleks starts his 4 1/2 weeks away next weekend....*sigh*. Teddy is working.....tomorrow at 9:30 to begin....*ugh*...I had a bit of a sleep in coming to me....*sigh*...guess not. I'd still really love to head down the coast...even if with, just the girl....not sure she'd be too keen on the "long drive".

I'm thinking there's more to my "issues" than are appearing at the present.....oh the power of the internet....oh the power of "the mind".....it's been too long that I'm not "feeling great".

In other notes....the kids did well in school. Teddy miraculously passed everything....50% in math...a far cry from the 18% he had last semester....74% in Biology *wtf?*.....74% in "drafting and design" and "C" in Socials....off to grade twelve next year...good grief....I "could" have a graduate next year....I'm far too young for this....or so I "feel"! Al did okay...he's too hard on himself...but then again...he's 13. Krystina did well....got to drop the speech therapist, this year....she's still "my baby"...I give it another 10 minutes.

Still not back at the gym.....but I am walking the dog and trying to watch what I eat....

I've been avoiding my fil.....I've been yelled at enough in my lifetime....I'm starting to grow a "cold shoulder"....and for that...I feel a little guilty...a little selfish....I have a hard time with that.

Life can be hard..but then again....these are "the sandwhich years".

Comments

Popular Posts