It's about time.....

....I come back to "this place". I've meaning too...really I have. It's just that my days have been consumed with clients, dr appointments, work, occupying the kids and yeah....even enjoying some summer vacation....my evenings.....with my garden...and kids....and vet appointments.

So where do I start?

I've been busy....to no surprise to anyone reading this.....story of my life actually.....but it's a good life because hey....I'm breathing.

I'm so very much missing my Al....it's been a week and a half and he has no want to come home...which is a good thing...for him....not so much....for me....he's having a blast!....and is getting spoiled.

Teddy has been working hard at iHop and when he's not working he's either sleeping in till noon (or two) and/or playing some "World of War...." game....which I'm not thrilled about but hey...he's a good kid and he's home.

I've been driving Grandpa's Honda (because it's way better on gas right now...and at $1.20/ltr...I'll take the "tin can")....but I have to tell ya...I took the Flex out to pick up Teddy from work....*ahhhhhh*......"she" is definitely a cruising machine.

The pooch has taken us for a $200 vet trip yesterday....I hope that'll be the end of it...but I don't think so. She's peed in the house a couple of times and pees constantly when we go for a walk....even though it's just a little tinkle. So funny story....yesterday we're at the vet and he asks us to take her out back and have one of us (Tony) place a bowl under her to catch her urine....lol...well miraculously she does it within 30 seconds and Tony catches just enough pee ....AND...doesn't get any one his hand!!! Turns out she's got blood in her pee, lots of crystals and no bacteria....so all this points to "bladder stones"....kidney stones are not as common as "bladder stones"...great....antibiotics (that she takes without issue because she'll eat just about anything( and a nice hefty vet bill.......we will watch her.....and the hall ways...cuz no body likes stepping in cold dog pee....which Tony has twice and I have once.....

The old guy is hanging and (as is I) and I had a good heart to heart with the hubs about him...and my dad....it's life....I've accepted my duties....it's not forever.

I took Krystina up north last week....it was awesome....I didn't want to leave...we are planning for a camping trip next week.....wish us luck.

Until then...I do need to see the dr. again....there's definitely some kind of "obstruction" happening in my sinus cavity and....just my luck...I will have to deal with it.

I do have a tan though! Yay summer!

g'night...for now.

Comments

Popular Posts