Funny how things are?!

I went to bed last night...with my husband for a change. It seems that suddenly "the girl" is unable to go to bed without mom, yes....I realize she's 9. Anyways, she's over at a sleep-over....I've got one on an island somewhere....and I've got one that doesn't come out of his tavern except to eat and torment the dog. We managed to have a quiet dinner, wash the cars, have a glass of wine, go to bed at a decent hour, and then.....I tossed and turned all night. Finally....when it was time to get up....I was able to sleep....so I rotted for an extra hour after the hubs left for work. Funny how things work. And now....it's a little cooler today and there's a bit of an overcast....it'll be a good day for number crunching.

Tomorrow....the family will be whole again....but only momentarily.

Comments

Popular Posts