BP

I have completed purchasing all that needed to be purchased in order to send my son on a wonderful trip overseas....must be fricken nice?!? Ya get to go on a holiday, to a beautiful country AND...you get new clothes and sh*t to boot! It's no wonder I have to work so fricken hard! Here he is, enjoying himself away at camp, while his mother sobs each and every night (okay...so not exactly true)....let me rephrase that...."while his mother continues to spend $$$ on him. Practically a new wardrobe, "fronted" money for an iPod Touch...more clothes today, including an iPod Touch protective case, some "change" to spend in Europe, travel insurance.....wow...it just didn't seem to end. To boot...I'll have the kid "packed" before he gets back from camp!

I did splurge on myself though....I got myself a "Garmin GPS". No...."Flexa" did not come with one...and since I misplaced/lost/had stolen the bag with all of my cd's, GPS and other particulars from "the beast".....I thought it would be in my best interest to purchase a GPS prior to taking only myself and my daughter into the interior.....alone....so yeah...I splurged. And now....I have to work a solid week in order to pay for these purchases.

On the health front....it's looking more like I do have a cyst growing in my sinus cavity....and me needing some "scalpel" treatment because.....nothing else is working!!!...and I'm still feeling crappy. Life's a bitch...at times.

Oh yeah.....because my dear sweet husband went for his "nad check" yesterday....he's now joined the gazillions of high blood pressure sufferer's and was told that it would be a good idea to monitor his blood pressure....along with the meds. So I got us a BP monitor....if today's readings were any indication of my future....I should be dead in a week. lol...kidding!...don't get so serious on me!

Comments

Popular Posts