Our beloved "Quatchi"

So I bought this "stuffy" for Krystina after much begging and pleading....it ended up being a surprise. And the later in the evening she tells me she got in trouble at school. "Why?" I ask..."what happened?"

"Well....we were having our spelling test and I was fiddling....I wrote something on my test that I shouldn't have."

"What was that?"

And this is where I couldn't get out of her (as she had broken down) whether it was pre-tensed with "hairy" or "suck my" or ...blank..."ball sacs"....I kidd you not.

So rather than "laugh out loud"...I explain that this was very obviously not a nice thing to say/write and that she should "get in trouble"...more break down....."why are you crying?"...I ask....I asked if she learned her lesson...she nodded that she had...and then Tony and I went for a walk....this is the note I came home to.

So I brought "Quatchi" back up and said to Krystina...."you know....all I wanted was a "I'm sorry"...

We're all good now. ;o)

The note goes on to say...

"From Krystina,

I Dont
Deserve this for saying something apropreit
have it back
im sereous"

What do you say to this??

At least the girl has a conscience!


Comments

Fen said…
Now that is some serious remorse!

Popular Posts