Bits and pieces

So I realize it's been a while....I'll throw some notes here so that you can all catch up on my "really exciting" life.

  • Teddy's driving....and quite well at that....just not with me....we tried that once and it didn't work that well.
  • Aleks is now 13...another teenager in the house....but no pitt stick as of yet.
  • My dad continues to frustrate me....as much as I love him....it's a sore spot with me.
  • My husband loves his car...oh yes he does...but he loves me too....so all is good.
  • I've gained some weight...well not really....just muscle turning to mush...and yeah....I'm back to the gym....better late than never.
  • I turned 43 last week....ouch!
  • Teddy's got a "B" in Biology and Drafting....a C- in Socials and 47% in Math....all over the map.
  • I'm so incredibly busy as of late, I don't know what to do first....but at least I'm making enough to cover "bad hair salon dates"...and not having to put it on credit....I also managed my teenage sons' birthday gifts in there (they get expensive).
  • Forked over another $72 for a jazz costume for Krystina....that was a little surprising.
  • Planted a pear tree, fig tree and two lilac trees this past week....just need to replant a lemon tree that I got.
  • Took my dad to cruise the Olympic sites of downtown Vancouver....in my spare time.
  • I made an absolutely deadly tiger prawn in curry sauce dish...over Jasmine rice the other day....and a prime rib roast....for my birthday...it was worth every dollar!!
  • Despite the fact that we have not changed the dogs' diet, in the least......she continues to fill the house with the smell of sulphur....I continue to lose nose hairs....well at least I'll have one less thing to worry about when I get older....like "older" older!
  • Krystina had a bottle of "Orange Crush" in the van on the weekend....she opened it....I need to have the van cleaned now.
  • I have a $40 gift card to Sephora...hmmmm.....the choices, the choices.
  • I'm letting Al go to Europe with his Grandfather this summer....3 1/2 weeks.... ;o( I figure since Teddy was in Beijing at that age...Al could experience a bit of the home culture.
  • So far I (and Tony) have avoided the bug that's going around right now....it's bronchitis...and I don't need it....but I can almost guarantee that when I hit the gym tomorrow....I'll come down with it.

And now.....I take a deep breath and try to get a good nights' sleep...cuz I'm certainly lacking on those!

Comments

Popular Posts