Egg Yolk

So I got my hair done this past Friday....after 3 1/2 months....and if you know anything about hair....it changes a lot in that period of time....ie. grew 1 1/2 inches, shows more greys, is consistent of more multiple colors then the last time you had it done. So I went back to my "regular" hair salon....it's my third time back. I'm not going back again.

When the hairdresser takes the towel off your head and says, "oh...it'll soften up...the lights here don't help"....you know you look like shit. And yeah...I was shocked when "the towel came off". Where last week I had a dark strip down the middle of my head....I am now a beacon in the night....and the color of egg yolk in the day....and please, please...don't let the sun come out because good grief....the looks I've gotten. I don't mind the color on the bottom half of my head but....I think there's serious damage to the top. I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning, to see if my head continues to itch....I think I've lost a few strands during the whole process....I think this'll be a very good reason to put my "Boston" cap on and keep this egg...covered.

Worst $150 I spent...and won't be spending again.

Comments

Popular Posts