More stuff

I've been living in a fog as of late....I wake up, shower and proceed to pound the keyboard like a robot...for as long as I can...then I get up, start dinner, feed, eat, bathe the youngest, look at my "craft projects"....ponder whether I want to do anything with it....and then sit down on the couch to rot for a bit....then end up with Krystina in her bed....cuz it's what she really, really wants.

I'm tired though....constant doctor appointments with my father-in-law who's becoming more and more difficult to deal with. Waiting for my father-in-laws' brother to pass away....I know...sounds cold....but he's 90, suffering with cancer and in a hospice now. Waiting for my dad to do something more than sit on the couch for 11 hours a day. Waiting to be "caught up" enough to finally get my sorry ass in the gym again. Coming up with a new meal each and every day for six people....it's hard.

The kids are home on spring break...Teddy wants to spend about $300 on hiking boots and a hiking pack..."great Ted...maybe you should consider a job???" Aleks is taking on the neighborhood in all kinds of bright colors and fashion statements....he's definitely not one to "keep to the norm"....I'm just waiting for the piercings...for which he'll also need to get a job for. The girl is "constantly bored"....she's currently in the living room, listening to my iPod and dancing to "Rude Boy" by Rhianna. The dog....the dog is as she is...next to me, letting 'em rip. And the husband....he's as he is....underneath "the beast"...which is looking good....but taking up too much of his time....better there than the pub though....I'm not complaining.

The hockey game is on and the 'Nucks are winning...yay. *cough* *cough*...the dog just let another one go....I have no nose hairs as a result.

I'm in a rut and I don't like it....life is just like that....I wish it wasn't though. Life is still good though...despite my rantings....I am thankful and I do love.

Comments

Fen said…
Can't help too much with the rest of your crazy life but I can pass along one potentially life changing tip. I've taken to adding a scoop of whole fat yogurt to Nande's dinner. The acidopholous bacteria have really, really cut down on her gassy-ness. We get the big tub at CostCo and it lasts quite a while for her and the cat. And we definitely do not miss her nose hair curdling farts, not for an instant!
Erik....I'm heading to Costco and buying a bucket of the yogurt...it's unbearable. I'll let you know if it helps....thanks for the advice!!

Popular Posts