I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but....

....I'm looking for a solution to "female hair loss".

When I got my hair done last week....in that horrendous orange color....it really showed how little hair I had on the top of my head....the bottom half is fine.... I had gorgeous hair throughout my teens and especially when I was pregnant with Teddy, and then everything changed (darn kids...kidding!!). You can clearly see my scalp at the top of my head and it's, quite frankly...."freakin me out"! I did get my hair "repaired", and while it looks better...it's still on the "reddish" side....and still thin. So I've been doing some research and have not come up with anything other than..."I should put a down payment on a wig". My grandfather (on my dad's side) was bald at 65....but that's kinda "normal" for guys. My grandmother (on my mother's side) died at 62 almost completely bald...guess who I'm taking after?!?!?

Yeah it's worrying me...yeah it makes me very self-conscience....yeah I'm doing research....and yeah I'm investing in some baseball caps.

Comments

Popular Posts