Why? Why? Why?

So Teddy started a new semester today. He has a year and a half left before he graduates (I very much hope that he does) but has had a tough go of it as of late. His biggest headache is math. Failed math 10 (passed summer school), failed math 11 and was told that he should take "math essentials" or "trade math"....so what does he do?...he tells the counselor to put him in "regular math" again....is he nuts?! He needs to pass this course, Socials, a computer course and Biology in order to get through this term. I'll be totally dumbstruck if he gets through everything this time round.

Comments

Deanna said…
Maybe Teddy and my Grammy will go to summer school together!

he switched out of math essentials so he could be in rock school with a whole whack of his musical buddies.

A good thing, and not a good thing.

I'm waiting on the iphone.... not sure when I will get it... but that is definitely the one for me!

Popular Posts