She did respond.....

I've been fighting a major headache for the last couple of days, including major anxiety...both very probably due to that dreaded pms that rears its wicked head once a month to us lovely females....thankfully I don't get "nasty"....errr, ummm...perhaps that's why I got the gumption up to write the e-mail yesterday to the principal?!?! Anyways....really trying to keep my focus and from going off the deep end....it usually only lasts a couple of days and then I'm okay....and yes...I have been contemplating going back to the doctor and getting something that might help....I'm just not ready to resort to that yet.

Anyways....the principal called today....basically it was, as I knew it would be...."I hear you, I sympathize with you, the city won't help, I'm sorry, I'll go from the cross-walk (where a boy was struck last week) to the parking lot, please tell your dad to use any of the two other "handicapped spots"....so yeah....nothing's going to change. Oh don't be so sure about that!

To whoever parks there and doesn't clearly display their "disability notification".....well, let's just hope I'm not having a day like yesterday or today!

Comments

Deanna said…
TIMED RELEASE VITAMIN B COMPLEX.

Go see the scarey and pale but extremely beautiful granola girl at pharmasave.

She will set you, your maybe PMS and your anxiety straight.

SERIOUSLY
D....I already take high potency vitamin B, multi-vitamin AND a supreme quality vitamin E... But you're right....I do need to get this in order again....I thought I was going to have a heart attack the other day when with a client...what a need is a trip to Maui! No wait...that involves a plane ride?!

Popular Posts