The one time I'll let my kids "skip".

So today is Friday...and a beautiful one at that, with temperatures heading up to around 16 (62). Also, not sure if you realized this but apparently the Olympics are here in town?! The Olympics and about 120,000 more people!! Crazy! There's no way in the world that we could afford to go to any of the competitions, unless we had an interest in "curling"...which I definitely do not...but than again maybe I should go "just to experience it". The hubs was lucky enough to have scored a ticket to the Canada vs. Norway hockey game through a supplier....he went with another manager (and the supplier) from work and had a blast....who wouldn't.... 8 - 0!? Although even he admitted that while that game was great....a wipe out is not as exciting as the game (Slovakia vs. Czech) last night....where Slovakia (thank you very much!) won in overtime or sudden death or however it was played. Yes....truth be known I was watching Grey's Anatomy (or is it "Gray") but I heard it was awesome....I'm such a patriot?!

So anyways.....apparently it's just amazing to be in the thick of the crowds, the buildings and displays and since this really is a "once in a lifetime" kind of thing....we're taking the kids....today. Now that I think about it....even the hubs is "skipping" from work. And after the day I had yesterday....I'll consider myself "skipped" as well....but really....I think I "skipped" along time ago!

Let's hope for some good photos!

Comments

Popular Posts