Anybody have a fork?

My allergies are getting the better of me right now....funny thing is though...they seem to be the worst "inside" the house. Hmmm....does that mean that my house is dirty and full of mold spores?! I think not!! Is it the dog? We've had her for three years. Tony seems to think it could be the roses he got me for Valentine's...um...I don't think so. Spring has definitely sprung way too early in these parts and as nice as it is...it's obviously got the buds happening...in fact the cherry trees are already in bloom...which makes for a good "selling point" for the tourists of Vancouver right now. But regardless....I'd still like to take something very sharp and claw out my eyes and throat. Perhaps a glass of wine might be a "numbing agent"? I'll let you know.

Comments

Popular Posts