Cell phone update

So it appears that the BB is still "broken". It's stuck in some sort of "send/receive" mode and yet is not "receiving" anything and has actually had the GPS turn on on its own. Quite frankly I'm scared to death that I'm incurring "roaming charges" to some place in Bangladesh and totally unaware of it. So I turned it off. I'm contemplating either upgrading my BB or....looking into moving over to the iPhone. Erik....I sure wish we were closer to you and "P" as well....I'd trade off your "technical support" for perogies for the family! And yes....I think you might be right on the whole "need to slow down" topic.

I'm still working on Al's billing nightmare. It appears that his plan has the following: unlimited "text and call" to his "my 10", 100 anytime minutes, free calling after 7 p.m. to those not on the "my 10", unlimited internet.....15 cents per text to those not on the "my 10". My issue now is....he had 168 outgoing texts on January 26....only 6 of the numbers noted were NOT on his "10" and yet he got charged for the whole lot. He's allowed to change his list once per month. Very strange and definitely requires another call back.


Comments

Poppy's Mom said…
my 2 cents...still say...kodo :-) unlimited texting; no contract and you can change plans once a month if you want (more mins/less mins etc.)pick your favourite 5 and get unlimited calls to them anytime; plus whatever min plan you want. forget internet browsing..really...what do they need it for? won't be happening in my house i can tell ya. texting is really what they want anyways. hope the bb gets going...such a pain. instead of upgrading you just need a new bb. bb really are great for business and emailing...i would think the iphone is more a toy with all the cute gagdets/apps. me...i just need to be able to email quick with no hassle. i don't want to flip thru screens to get to the emailing part. like i said..my 2 cents! :-)

Popular Posts