So this is the thing....

....I FINALLY had my hair done today. See the problem with getting your hair colored, foiled, streaked whatever...especially at my age...is that you have to do it frequently in order that you don't end up with this solid color of growth crowning the top of your head. So yeah....it's been a while....so long in fact that even my dad was telling me it was time to go. All fresh, bright, shiny and flat-ironed. Funny how when I was a teen I'd do anything for my hair not to go straight and now....love it!

The drive home took 30 minutes longer than it should. Why? Because some ninkompoop decided it was a good idea to try and drive into oncoming traffic.....on the bridge! Lucky for him, no one was hurt...or killed....unlucky for those trying to get home in the rainy, dark.

After meeting my husband for a "pub snack"....I took the two younger ones to "Rogers' Video"...Krystina rented (well I did) "WallE". 45 minutes into the movie, she came upstairs crying.....it was too sad for her. It broke her heart that "WallE" finally had a friend and she was taken away by the aliens (or something of that sort). And no....you, who thought you were the last one's on the earth to see the movie....um no...that would be us...and apparently we won't be watching the end.

I have to put a hot compress on my leg every night, so as I was trying to comfort Krystina over a bowl of ice cream....I asked if Tony could re-soak my towel in hot water. He thought he'd be the humorous one and soak it in "close to boiling" hot water and watch my face start to distort when the heat started to bubble my skin. Yes dear....what better way to get rid of an infection....burn it off!

Comments

Popular Posts