Complete

I managed to accomplish....everything today. I'm downright beat as a result. Seriously...8 1/2 hours standing in the kitchen is what I did today. I smell like a ball of curry but....I managed 30 cabbage rolls, I can't even count that high perogies....in both cheese and bacon and sauerkraut. There was also the corn chowder, the Thai rice and the beef stroganoff that the family will get to enjoy while I'm slaving away at work tomorrow....until around 9ish. Sheesh....I hope they save me some!

The Christmas lights were hung which is a really nice thing......I always enjoy seeing them twinkle from the front window.

Next weekend will be a "baking weekend" for me.

My leg is not looking very good at this point and actually....I'm not feeling so great today.....hopefully the antibiotics will start to take affect quick.

For now.....sayonara! or however you spell it!

Comments

Popular Posts