It wasn't as bad.

Today didn't end up being so bad after all, although I have to say that "J" really handles things like a child. One minute he's up and the next minute....you can barely hear him say anything. I was definitely nervous getting to the office, not having any clue what's been said, what the outcome was.....I still don't. I decided I should just walk in as though I was oblivious. I sang out my cheery "good morning"....I got a grunt. I sat at my work and began going through things...."J" eventually came out of his office and started to talking to me. "G" made an appearance and they actually shared a calm, collect and polite conversation. So who the heck knows!? As long as they pay my bill...we'll see how long I stick it out.

In other news.....

I'm on antibiotics...well, not yet...I still have to pick them up. "Vibramycin" is my doctor's choice....personally I think it sounds like some "personal toy".

So there you have it....all in all, not a bad day....that is until I got the call from Teddy telling me that he skipped P.E.....again.....apparently he lost his runners. When he came home he ate 3 1/2 cinnamon raisin bagels, one chocolate pudding and two mandarins....yes, I did feed him a lunch. He's now 2 inches taller than I (at a mere 5'4") and consuming more food in a day, than I do in a week. Now you see why I need to keep this job!?!

Comments

Fen said…
Glad to hear everything went as well as could be expected and that you're on anti-biotics. Infections can be nasty, nasty things!

Popular Posts