A Case of Forgetfullness....

Okay...so I had a topic....I had it all planned and now.....down the toilet.

My dog is snoring.....seriously.

I'm having one of those "I don't feel sleepy" nights...could be the infectious fluids boiling up in my leg.

Oh good grief...I seriously can't remember what I wanted to write about....but I will say....I'm so sick of hearing about politics and the economics.....I'm not naive, nor am I professed but...enough already! I just get easily bored, I guess.

Krystina had her "boyfriend" over after school....they immediately navigated to her bedroom.....and ended up on her bed....thankfully only to play Nintendo DS!!

I just found out that a fellow blogger and friend has lost her baby...so, so very sad. I know only too well that it doesn't matter whether he/she was 3 weeks, 14 weeks, 25 weeks pre or even 3 weeks post partum. That baby will continue to reside in your heart...for all time. It's all too a familiar scene, but one....that we can have hope on. My little Andrew would have been 13 this coming February.

Comments

Popular Posts