A New Beginning

So if you've been following me for a while, then you know much about me....how chaotic and screwed up my life is/has been. We're all good though and we're grateful to be able to start again here (even though the template isn't the most ideal...but it's free). I hated the fact that if you googled my name you were taken straight to my blog....there'll be none of that here, that you very much!

So anyways....a lot of work still needs to be done here, but....I'm letting my old "hoster" go....it was senseless to pay every month for a blog that I could realistically get for free otherwise. Yeah, it might not be as "pretty" and fancy but.....you're here to read about me and my "chaos", rather than look at the "pretty design"...right?

So give me a chance and I'll get things organized here and we'll do okay.

Until then....a short update.

We had a power outage on Friday night, due to a semi-powerful windstorm...I say "semi" as none will compare to last year's "Satan's howl"....if you read any of our newspapers, you'd see the devastation that it had caused. But still....a little "puff" and power here in my dear city is gone.... Still...it's always a most enjoyable time, as the family gets to sit down, with a roaring fire, lit candles, Aleks on the guitar and mom and dad manually winding up the "wind up" radio to hear "how bad it is", while sipping on our second or third glass of wine. This year....the power came bakc on at around 10:30...just in time for me to say..."enough wine, I'm tired, sayonara!" It was good to wake up early the following morning.

I spent 3 1/2 hours cooking today....this family will not starve, regardless of the economic disaster.....at least not this week! There's home-made chicken noodle soup (and it's the utmost best), chicken paprikash (you'll have to google it...yum!), spaghetti sauce and tonight we had Terriyaki and "hot" chicken wings, pasta and veggies....you wanna live here, don't you? Come on...tell the truth!

The leg continues to "have a spot"....no, I haven't gone to the doctors yet but...in my defence....it hasn't really gotten worse...really...I'll give it a couple more days and see how it is. Basically, I want it to "explode" and all the "yuckies" come out....so far.... anyways.....enough.....I don't want to turn you off my "new home"!

See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts