A little peak into my "real world"


This is my son's room. That's Teddy sitting in front of my old, old laptop...playing none other than "World of War Craft". See the collection of juice cans (I rarely, rarely, buy any pop) gathering on his window sill?.....which, if the blinds were open you'd see that we've got him barred in.....of course if there was a fire, he's got the key to open the bar.....don't worry....the window is attached to the alarm system....that sends off a sound if it's opened.....he cannot escape without his "light sleeping mama" finding out! Those are clean socks that were never put away.... Yes, he has a "ghetto blaster"....it was a gift....not by us. Those medals and trophies......soccer and Tae Kwon Do....mostly Tae Kwon Do. A $75 Mustang Mach I model that I bought for my husband....now collects dust in his room. His bed....never made....used by himself and the dog. There's a poker card shuffler at the top of his desk. A a stuffed Ford truck, that he's had since he was a year old is at the top of his wall shelf. His original black belt is at the very top of that said shelf...too bad you can't see his black belt diploma display. And finally...cuz I can't make anything else out at this point.....a photo of him getting first place at a tournament in the U.S. when he was still just a red stripe.

It's a small room but....it's his room...and for this single moment....was relatively clean....consider yourselves lucky!

Oh yeah....and that's the dog's tail at the bottom!

Comments

Fen said…
His room is certainly cleaner than the bedroom my two boys are sharing.

Popular Posts