Of all the things....

...."the dog" has healed
...."my dog" has lost some poundage
....Ted's saving for his first pickup/Jeep...which he'll have before his license
....Al's going for the PS3 "move"
....Krystina's going through trauma....she's afraid to "grow up"
.....she also needs glasses...desperately
....the old guys are gone for the night
....I wanted to start my yoga tonight...came wayyyy too early....because my brain is fried
....had my first workout in a while
....found a lump last weekend....
.....am scheduled for an ultrasound next Wednesday....if need be...they'll do a bilateral mammogram right then and there
....too tired to be worried....at this point

Comments

Deanna said…
flying fruitbats... no more stress on the hill please.... thinking good thoughts for you wonderwoman.

Popular Posts